Personal Data Controller:
TIC Brno, příspěvková organizace, with a registered office at Radnická 365/2, Brno-město, 602 00 Brno, Company No.: 00101460, entered into the commercial register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section Pr, File 18 (hereafter only the “Controller” or “TIC”)
Contact info for the Controller:
The Controller has not designated a data protection officer.
What Cookies Are
For the purpose of improving the function of the website, evaluaing its traffic, and optimizing marketing activities, the Controller uses on its website files known as cookies. Cookies are small text files that are saved via a browser locally in the computer or mobile device through which the website is displayed.
Cookies cannot be used for the identification of website visitors or for the misuse of login data. The Controller uses the following kinds of cookies on its website:
- Relational cookies – are temporary and remain saved on the device until the user leaves the website;
- Permanent cookies (login) – serve to keep customers logged in; these cookies are stored for a certain period (until the browsing session expires) or until the customer logs out;
- Third-part cookies – Google Analytics to collect statistical information; these cookies expire based on the browser settings or when they are deleted.
- Necessary cookies – necessary for the website to work properly; enable navigaton through the website and using its services and functions. Without these entirely necessary cookies, the website would not function smoothly and some services or functions would not be able to be offered.
- Preference cookies – collect information on users’ choices and preferences and enable the Controller to remember language and other local setings and adjust the website accordingly.
- Tracking cookies for social networks – used to track members (and non-members) of social networks for the purposes of analysing market research and product development.
- Analytics cookies – collect information on how users use the website and enable the Controller to improve website performance.
- Marketing cookies – advertising cookies that are used for marketing purposes.
- Third-party cookies (such as Google Analytics to analyse traffic) – these cookies are controlled by third parties and TIC does not have access to read or write these data.
Get more detailed information through the Controller’s contact information listed above
Procedure for Deleting Cookies
Google Analytics and Google Adwords
To analyse its website through cookies, the Controller uses Google Analytics, developed and operated by Google Inc., with a registered office at Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter only “Google”).
The analysis through Google Analytics is performed such that the information on the use of the website created through the collection of cookies are transferred to a Google server in th eUSA and then subject to the pertinent analysis. As a result of IP anonymization, which the Controller has set on its website, Google shortens IP addresses before their transfer to a Google server in the USA, and this takes places in one of the member states of the EU or the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and then shortened (anonymized) there.
Google will not transfer data, including shortened IP addresses, connected to other data. You can read Google’s statement on personal data protection.
Website visitors can block the collection of cookies and their analysis through Google Analytics by changing the settings on their browser, as noted above, and then clicking this link, which will place in their browser opt-out cookies, which restrict the future storage of data on visits to the website.
As part of Google Analytics, the Controller also uses related advertising functions provided by Google, including an overview of views in the Google advertising network, expanded reporting of anonymized demographic data (such as age, gender, interests), and placing advertisements on the Display Network based on viewed products (known as remarketing), including Google AdWords to personalize advertisements and improve ad targeting and remarketing. Thanks to this, visitors to our website are offered advertising content that may be the most interesting for them.
Visitors to the Controller’s website can turn off or adjust ad personalization through their Google account by clicking this link.